Actor / Producer
Khaled Abol Naga as an actor collected more than 15 Best Actor awards from Egypt, Arab & International Film Festivals since 2001, He starred Arabic speaking feature films in Egypt and the Arab world since his first leading role in “A Citizen, A Detective & A Thief” 2001 by Egyptian acclaimed director Daoud Abdel Sayed. Famous for his un-expected yet smart choices of scripts & roles, Mr Abol Naga created a vast & diverse filmography with unprecedented respect & praise from acclaimed critics & audiences throughout the Arab & international cinema societies creating a unique phenomena from his generation of young actors, almost all of his films has an “exportable” nature to other cultures creating a special attention to his subtle yet deep performance.
Mr Abol Naga as a producer since 2009, created with few others a new wave of possibilities in the Egyptian film industry, from co-producing “Heliopolis” which went on to feature in over a dozen festivals in 2009, to the revolutionary production using a new generation of photography cameras shooting “Microphone” in 2010; He is leading a “Team in Cairo” that might just be the seed of a new movement of film making altogether coming out of the region.
Mr Abol Naga has a very admirable record of social & human rights (specially child rights) ongoing agenda, He is also appointed as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 2007.
– Co-Producer for feature films since 2009 :
(Heliopolis 2009), (Microphone 2010), (Bussy Monologues student’s play 2010)
– Actor : Leading Actor in Egypt and Arab world Cinema since 2001
– Won more than 15 Best Actor Awards in Egypt & Int’l Film Festivals
– Lead Actor in US/Canadian film (“Civic Duty” 2007)
– Director (Bussy Monologues student’s play 2010)
– Jury member in several local & International Film Festivals
– Hosted TV talk shows in Egypt & pan Arab Satellite networks since 1998
– Social & Human (specially Children) rights advocate
– UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 2007